Saturday, July 7

The Last Lunch


Im dedicating this post to my HELP frens. Thank u for all the help (pun intended) and care this past months. We went through quite a bit: assessments, assignments, tests, teachers..... and made plans. Unfortunately, I cant realise them with you guys. Genting, UK, Batu Pahat.... Hope you guys have fun, best wishes from me ya!
I dont think I had such experience as i had with you guys before. There has been so many firsts... You guys open up my eyes to what frens are supposed to be. I can never finish with my 'Thank you's...... I will forever be indebted 2 you guys... The times v spent together wil always remain with me......
*Hugs and Kisses*
p/s: WenChing- I will try my best.....
Ivy - No matter wat,.... v r frens still...

1 comment:

Sugar Bean said...

hey, that's not necessarily the last lunch. we can meet up again when u're back in kl. anyway, it was great knowing u, but too bad u left help so soon. i'll be so much happier with u around. anyway, since u've chosen what u wanted, i'll wish u good luck and stand by ur side!!

btw, how many blogs do u have? which 1 do u use more frequently?