Saturday, December 3

The Fog-A review

I watched the movie yesterday n really felt tat it was a total waste of time. If u're reading tis n haven watched it yet or r thinking of watching it, don't!
I had wanted 2 c Harry Potter but as d timing was not suitable, we settled 4 'The Fog". It was supposed 2 b scary but hell no. Honestly, I'm not d kind who wudn't flinched when watching ghost movies so, believe me when I tell u it is rilli boring. However, Tom Welling and Selma Blair's presence was a bit of a save but not much. Tom had a unshaven look so it , to me, didnt pay his good looks enough justice.
From the start, it was slow, n it went on 4 quite a while b4 u noe wat d hell is going on. $ an hour, you wud b thinking: Wat is tat all about?? Then u understand it but still it didnt made it nemore scary. Rather, i had a hard time controlling myself frm bursting into fits of laughter cos they r tryin so hard 2 seem scary but really isnt succeeding, not even one bit. Other than tat, it also has a very unexpected ending, in a not-so-good way.
I think tats enof of blabber 4 a while. Im gonna watch Harry Potter 2nite, hopefully, it wont b nother disappointment or i mite hav 2 give up watching movies.

No comments: